We are extremely proud of our Alliance with Matchborough First School Academy and Tenacres First School. Working with these schools allows us to share expertise, gain further ideas and skills, share training, standardise and moderate work, develop our staff, run exciting events and projects for children and allows staff and children to work together in a range of contexts.
Click here to see the action plan for the Alliance in 2019-20.
Shared actions and events in 2019-20:
- Inspection on the Horizon training with Senior HMI inspector Mark Lindfield attended by the Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers of each school - 3 day training.
- Pyramid Headteacher meetings
- Redditch Headteacher meetings
- DRB ignite training sessions
- English, Maths and Science coordinator meetings
- PSHE coordinator meetings
- RE coordinator meetings
- Early Years team meetings
- Babcock Prime training (Jane Howard) - Developing Middle Leadership - all teaching staff
- Reading moderation
Further events planned 2019-20:
- Maths moderation - March 2020
- Writing moderation - May 2020
- Safeguarding checks - Headteachers
- Sporting events - Kurling, Football
- Subject leader meetings
- Early Years moderation
- Headteacher meetings